Socrative

 Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about Socrative app, how it helps teachers, and I'll share with you my first activity on it.

What is Socrative?

Socrative is a platform where teachers are able to design simple quizzes. Students can take these quizzes quickly by using their laptops, personal devices, or tablets. In Socrative, there are a variety of question types such as Multiple-choice, true/false, open-ended short answers, and games. Teachers can share their quizzes, so any other teacher can benefit from them.

How it used?

Firstly, create an account and choose one of the quizzes types that you want.


Click "+add quiz" button


Choose the delivery method and settings.


I chose true/false questions type



Here is my first quiz






For further information: ELEMAM8823

Comments